10bet is a good bookmaker with a wide range of sporting events, and a huge amount of markets, particularly for Football. They also have a cash out service, and an Acca Insurance offer that is attractive for the recreational, Saturday afternoon punter.
The welcome bonus has the potential to make you a good amount of money, although we would prefer them to waive some of the more penal rollover requirements, especially that qualifying bets can only contribute 50% towards the requirement target.
They do have some way to go with their social media work, and must try to speak to a wider audience via Twitter and Facebook. Live streaming, stats and maybe some expert tips would also take their Horse Racing section to a new level.
10bet pros & cons
10bet pros & cons
- The potential to quickly make up to £200 bonus money
- Low odds restrictions on qualifying bets for each part of the offer
- 5 times rollover requirement on bonus money
10bet Welcome Bonus
The Acca Jacker with 10Bet!
MAXBET GET YOUR BONUS
How to activate the 10bet welcome bonus
- Click here to open a new account with 10bet.
- The minimum deposit amount required for this 10bet promotion is £15.
- You will receive an extra 50% bonus up to £200 on your first deposit. So for example, if you deposit £400 you can get up to £200 as a bonus.
- You must turn over your deposit amount once with odds of at least 3/5 (1.60) on 10bet sports.
- The bonus amount will then be credited to your Sports Bonus Account.
- The time taken to complete this process will just depend on how quickly you place your qualifying bet at odds of 3/5 (1.60) or greater.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Customers making their qualifying deposit via Skrill or Neteller will not be eligible for the 10bet free bet.
- Once your bonus has been credited, you have to roll over the combined deposit and bonus amount 5 times at odds of at least 3/5 (1.60).
- For example if you deposit £20, you would receive a £10 bonus. The combined amount would be £30 so you would need to rollover £150 at those odds.
- You cannot knock off the requirement in one go. Each new bet can only contribute to 50% of the necessary turnover. So if you had to play through £100, 2 x £50 bets would meet the requirement but 1 x £100 bet would only count as £50.
- Any bets placed on any type of handicap or over/under selection will not count.
- These rollover requirements must be met within 90 days of making your first deposit, otherwise you will forfeit any winnings.
- After you've done this, the funds will be transferred from the Sports Bonus Account to your Sports Cash Account, at which point they will be available for withdrawal.
10bet are well known for its range of Asian handicap markets, and for making the lines available to customers very early. Fixed odds on Football are also amongst the highest available. They also have all the traditional market odds that you would expect, including 1-2, 1x2, Over/Under, Correct Score and Handicaps.
They do offer competitive odds for more than 60,000 sporting events each month, but fall down slightly with their live betting. You can regularly find 100+ In-Play markets for Football, but this number is down for other sports when compared with other bookmakers.
How to sign up at 10bet
10bet signup explained
MAXBET JOIN NOW
10bet Betting Markets
10bet sports betting markets
10bet offers a wide range of sporting events and markets, with live betting and mobile bet placement for all of the top global sports. They have more than 150 Football leagues and take bets for over 25,000 live events every month. The following sports are available from an easily accessible left side menu.
- Horse Racing
- American Football
- Aussie Rules
- Beach Volleyball
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Racing
- Olympic Games
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Snooker & Pool
- Table Tennis
- Winter Sports
10bet also has a selection of Special Markets for you to bet on. At the time of writing, this is dominated by Politics markets such as the US Presidential election and EU Referendum. However, you can also bet on Entertainment based markets such as the BBC Sports Personality of the Year.
10bet gives you the opportunity to bet live on a wide array of sporting events, with markets ranging from cards and corners, to handicaps, next goal, penalties and free kicks. You can do a search on the live page to find your chosen match, and add it to the top of your page as a 'favourite' by using the star icon.
The live matches are clearly presented with match time, current score, associated live odds and a hyperlink to the total number of available In-Play markets. You can even use the detailed Statistics section to guide your next bet. Information is readily available for Football, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Handball, Basketball, American Football, Baseball, Golf and Formula 1.
10bet don’t currently offer live streaming for any sports, which does damage the appeal of their site as a live betting service. The majority of bookmakers, particularly those at the forefront of the industry, will offer live streams across a wide range of sports and especially for the biggest horse racing meets of the day. Typically, a £1.00 straight win or 50p E/W bet would gain you access to a video of the race.
Betting on Football
Typically for the sports betting industry, Football takes centre stage on 10bet. A large portion of the 'Top Events' and 'Betting Highlights' are Football based, whilst Football matches take priority atop the Live Betting section.
If you go into the Football page, you will see a very menu heavy page, with a full list of leagues and countries on 10bet. This is good for a quick overview of what's available, but doesn't actually encourage you to place a bet.
They do at least present the most popular, ‘top leagues’ at the top of the page, so you don't have to scroll for these. The rest of the leagues are ordered in alphabetical order according to the name of the country.
We've been through the Football section, and you can bet on matches from each of the following countries:
- Czech Republic
Not bad for starters! They are particularly strong on leagues in the UK, Italy, France and Spain, with a notably high coverage of all the Scandinavian leagues.
You can take advantage of 10bet's 5+ Acca Insurance offer, which is available on any sport. If your accumulator (with 5+ selections) loses by just 1 selection, you can claim your money back as a free bet to the same value as your stake, up to £50.
Claim up to 10 times in any calendar month, from all of your devices. Just email your bet number and the words ACCA INSURANCE to email@example.com to make your claim.
Terms & Conditions
- Each selection in the accumulator must be placed with odds of 3/5 (1.60) or greater.
- The maximum refund of £50 will be issued in the form of a free bet token.
- If you are in the process of fulfilling the rollover requirements towards the welcome bonus (or any other 10bet offer), you will be ineligible for the Acca Insurance.
- If you win with a 10bet free bet, you will not have the stake returned, but once the winnings are back in your account they are available for withdrawal.
- The free bet token will expire after 10 days of being issued.
- The free bet must be used on another accumulator bet.
- The free bet cannot be partially redeemed, i.e split into bets of multiple portions.
- If you are placing a free bet to the value of more than your token, it will be taken from your real sports balance assuming you have enough money. Otherwise the bet will not be processed. Acca Insurance cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other bonus offer on 10bet.
10bet Cash out is available on the following sports: Football, Tennis, Basketball, Ice Hockey, American Football and Baseball. You can take control of your bets by collecting winnings whilst one or all of your selections is still ongoing. If you feel like your bets are going wrong, you can also claim a portion of your stake back rather than risk losing it all. The service has been built primarily around Football, with early payout available on more than 100 Football bet types.
- Place a single bet or accumulator on a pre-match or live event.
- Go to 'My Bets' on your bet slip, over on the right side of the page.
- Check the grey cash out value and click to cash out your bet.
- Your cashed out bets will show in green with the amount taken.
Cash Out Terms & Conditions
- Cash out is available for pre match and In-Play markets and applicable for Single Bets and Acca Bets, but not for System Bets.
- The Cash out service may be temporarily available during live games. For example goals scored and penalties awarded will result in temporary suspension of the market.
- Any changes to the live prices will result in the changing of the cash out offer.
- Your cashed out bets will be shown as settled from the time you took the cash out offer, irrelevant of the final outcome of the market.
- Cashed out bets will not count towards the rollover requirement detailed in the 10bet welcome bonus section.
- Bets placed using free bet tokens cannot be cashed out.
- Cash out is not available for Forecast/Tricast Bets.
10Bet Website and Mobile
The sports navigation on 10bet is clearly laid out. In fact, the structure in place, particularly for the Football section, makes it easier to find that niche market or obscure league than it might be on other bookmakers. This is because they use a straight menu layout, rather than focusing on specific matches and betting highlights.
The Top Events section is another useful tool to find your chosen market quickly. We would actually like to see the Statistics link moved up to become a 'Top Pick', because this information can really help to guide your bet. Particularly for a site that doesn't offer up much in the way of previews or tips from experts or brand ambassadors.
10bet invite you to 'get your betting moving' by playing on any device. For Apple users, you can download the 10bet app via the App Store.
Android and tablet users can visit directly from their device.
For those seeking live betting placement, playing on your mobile might be the way to go. Once logged in, the default selection will be 'Live Now' and you will see a clear breakdown of how many events are In-Play for each sport. Each match display will have a number which represents the total amount of In-Play markets.
You can also get a 100% bonus up to £100 for your first deposit on mobile. You will have to rollover a minimum £10 qualifying bet at odds of 3/5 (1.60) or greater. The full terms and conditions for this new customer deal can be found on the 10bet website.
At 10bet, they are proud of the customer service they are able to offer. You can get support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via live chat, email, free phone or contact form.
We have tested the live chat a few times and this all worked really well. You can get a really quick answer to your problem, particularly during non peak times of the working day.
The customer service email is firstname.lastname@example.org, whilst you can contact them via freephone from the UK on 0-800-047-0965.
The contact form is available from the website. You just need to choose a department for your query, and then input your name, phone number and message. You may also be asked to confirm a verification code before submission.
10bet is some way behind the leading bookmakers within the industry in terms of visibility. They currently have fewer than 1,500 Twitter followers. They will regularly highlight their special offers, including the welcome bonus and enhanced odds around the biggest games.
The Facebook page does have more than 2,000 page likes, and regularly features build up and associated odds for the biggest sporting events. You can find reviews of the sportsbook on YouTube, but no specific 10bet channel.
Horse racing and e-sports
The 10bet Horse Racing section focuses on UK & Irish Racing by default, although you can switch to International meets. There is less focus on the home page than on many other bookmakers, yet it does appear as the 2nd priority sport in the left side menu.
The Horse Racing layout is pretty standard for the industry with a quick link to the next 3 races off across the country, followed by venues and times for all the races for the rest of the day.
Here we miss a quick preview of top 3/4 favourites on the big races to attract us to make another click. Horse Racing is also notably one of the sports missing from the Statistics section on the left side of the page.
10bet are another of the bookmakers to offer best odds guaranteed for UK & Irish Racing. To be honest, if you're not offering this now you're falling behind the competition.
The offer is for all races, and basically means that the price you take on a horse doesn't really matter once you've placed your bet, as you'll get the best odds anyway. So if you back a horse at 3/1, which goes off at 4/1 SP, you'll be paid out at 4/1.
Unfortunately, they don't offer live streaming at the moment, which will harm their appeal slightly across the board, but particularly for Horse Racing punters.
10bet have bought into the E-Sports revolution, by adding the biggest games to their sports offering. You can find odds for all the biggest markets, including match and outright tournament odds for League of Legends, Dota 2 and Counter Strike.
You can also choose to filter the menu according to start time, and choose between bets on a certain league or bet type. Popular bet types include match winner, handicaps and over/under options.
10bet was established in 2003, and has one of the broadest sports menu’s in the industry. They also offer E-Sports, cash out and an attractive welcome bonus up to £200! Don’t waste any time, sign up with 10bet today!
The Acca Jacker with 10Bet!
MAXBET GET YOUR BONUS
10Bet offers E-Sports, cash out and an attractive welcome bonus up to £200! Don’t waste any time, sign up with 10bet today!
SmartBets is the odds comparison site that gives you relevant real-time odds and stats. Whether you are an experienced punter, or a fan who wants to add excitement to the game, you can improve your betting with a personalised punter profil. Sign up today to get 50+ markets across 35 leading bookmakers and get access to the DIRECT BET feature.