- Napoli will look to maintain their lead atop the Serie A table when they travel to Milan to face Inter this weekend with Juventus hot on their tails. Meanwhile Inter will be keen to keep pace with both Lazio and Roma in the battle for Champions League qualification.
- While travelling, Napoli will enter the match as favourites with bookmakers considering them roughly a 47% chance to win the match, while the hosts will start listed as a 24% chance to claim victory. A draw is considered a 29% chance of occurring.
- The Over Under for the match is at 2.5 goals with the Under considered the slight favourite.
- More Inter vs Napoli match stats? Inter have lost at home just once in their last fifteen matches as hosts, a 3-1 defeat at the hands of Udinese back in December of 2017. Through that span they have won ten matches and draw four.
- Meanwhile Napoli have not lost away from home since a 2-1 loss at Juventus back in October of 2016. Through that span, Napoli have won 23 matches, with just three draws.
Inter vs Napoli Stats
- Eight of Inter’s 14 home matches this season have ended with at least three goals scored, meanwhile seven of Napoli’s 13 away matches this season have ended with a minimum of three goals scored.
- The last five matches between the two clubs in all competitions have ended with just eight goals scored in total and no match ending with both clubs to scoring. Of those five matches, both clubs have won two matches with the most recent match back October 2017 at Napoli ending 0-0.
- Inter will be looking for their third victory in their last four matches, having defeated both Bologna and Benevento in recent weeks while also suffering a loss at Genoa.
- Napoli will be keen to respond to their home loss to Roma 4-2 last weekend. It was just their first loss in their last 12 matches.