Hertha BSC - SC Freiburg Betting Odds

Finished '
15:30
0
0

Hertha Berlin vs Freiburg Match Stats

  • Freiburg will be keen to get a result when they travel to Berlin this weekend to face Hertha. Freiburg sit ahead of the relegation battle, still vulnerable of finding themselves demoted at the end of the season. Hertha Berlin sit just ahead of Freiburg on the Bundesliga table with a top eight finish still a possibility.
  • More Hertha Berlin vs Freiburg match stats? The hosts will start as favourites in what looks to be a tight battle. Bookmakers have Hertha as a 46% chance of winning the match at home, while the draw is listed as a 28% chance. Freiburg are considered 26% chance to get the win away from home.
  • Hertha have won just one of their last six home matches, hosting a 3-1 win over Hannover back in December of 2017. Freiburg meanwhile have won only one away match in their last fifteen away trips, defeating Cologne back in December of 2017.
  • Both teams have scored in the last seven Freiburg away games, with a total of 28 goals scored across their last seven away contests. Meanwhile both teams have scored in eleven of the last fourteen Hertha Berlin home matches with a total of 48 goals scored across those matches.  
Hertha Berlin vs Freiburg Stats
  • Let's look at some Bayern Munich vs Hamburg stats. Seven of the last ten matches between the two teams have seen both teams score with five of those ten matches ending in a draw between the clubs.
  • Hertha Berlin will be looking to get their first victory in the league since their away win over Bayer Leverkusen back in February. They have not scored a goal since that victory.
  • Freiburg will be keen to respond to their loss at home last week to Bayern Munich. The defending champions destroyed the hosts, defeating them 4-0.

 

MATCH STATS

1
Yellow Cards
0
1
Yellow Cards
0
0
Red Cards
0
0
Red Cards
0
5
Corners
4
5
Corners
4

Head 2 head

10 Mar 2018
Hertha BSC Hertha BSC
0 - 0
SC Freiburg SC Freiburg
22 Oct 2017
SC Freiburg SC Freiburg
1 - 1
Hertha BSC Hertha BSC
29 Jan 2017
SC Freiburg SC Freiburg
2 - 1
Hertha BSC Hertha BSC
28 Aug 2016
Hertha BSC Hertha BSC
2 - 1
SC Freiburg SC Freiburg
21 Apr 2018
Andorf Andorf
0 - 2
Hertha BSC Hertha BSC
21 Apr 2018
Eintracht Frankfurt Eintracht Frankfurt
0 - 3
Hertha BSC Hertha BSC
14 Apr 2018
Hertha BSC Hertha BSC
2 - 0
FC Wels FC Wels
14 Apr 2018
Hertha BSC Hertha BSC
2 - 1
1. FC Köln 1. FC Köln
7 Apr 2018
Borussia Mönchengladbach Borussia Mönchengladbach
2 - 1
Hertha BSC Hertha BSC
21 Apr 2018
Hamburg SV Hamburg SV
1 - 0
SC Freiburg SC Freiburg
16 Apr 2018
1. FSV Mainz 1. FSV Mainz
2 - 0
SC Freiburg SC Freiburg
7 Apr 2018
SC Freiburg SC Freiburg
0 - 2
VfL Wolfsburg VfL Wolfsburg
31 Mar 2018
FC Schalke 04 FC Schalke 04
2 - 0
SC Freiburg SC Freiburg
16 Mar 2018
SC Freiburg SC Freiburg
1 - 2
VfB Stuttgart VfB Stuttgart

Standings for Hertha BSC & SC Freiburg

# TEAM P W D L GF GA +/- PTS LAST 5
1 31 25 3 3 84 22 62 78
2 31 16 8 7 49 35 14 56
3 31 15 9 7 61 41 20 54
4 31 14 9 8 55 41 14 51
5 31 13 10 8 60 44 16 49
6 31 13 8 10 47 47 0 47
7 31 13 7 11 41 40 1 46
8 31 12 7 12 42 48 0 43
9 31 10 12 9 38 35 3 42
10 31 12 6 13 29 35 0 42
Show full table

Offers

0% Commission on Horse Racing!

Place any bets on Horse Racing with Matchbook and you will not be charged any commission! Applies to horse racing bets placed and settled Feb 9 - Apr 28 2018. T&C apply.

Commercial content | 18+ age limit | T&Cs apply

Odds On Related Matches

Bundesliga

1.32 1 6.50 x 11.00 2
1.33 Over 2.5 3.60 Under 2.5
2.01 -1.75
1.95 +1.75
1.70 1 4.20 x 5.40 2
1.68 Over 2.5 2.41 Under 2.5
1.89 -0.75
2.08 +0.75
2.16 1 3.58 x 3.80 2
2.20 Over 2.5 1.88 Under 2.5
1.87 -0.25
2.11 +0.25
2.14 1 3.60 x 3.74 2
2.17 Over 2.5 1.85 Under 2.5
1.86 -0.25
2.12 +0.25
1.93 1 3.76 x 4.40 2
1.95 Over 2.5 2.05 Under 2.5
1.92 -0.5
2.05 +0.50

Starting soon

1.55 1 4.25 x 5.00 2
1.58 Over 2.5 2.36 Under 2.5
2.10 1 4.10 x 3.65 2
1.71 Over 2.5 2.20 Under 2.5
2.25 1 3.70 x 2.82 2
1.65 Over 2.5 2.45 Under 2.5
1.11 1 7.50 x 21.00 2
1.30 Over 2.5 3.25 Under 2.5
Hertha BSC

Hertha BSC's next matches

2.16 1 3.58 x 3.80 2
2.20 Over 2.5 1.88 Under 2.5
1.39 +0.25
3.25 -0.25
2.20 1 3.60 x 3.54 2
2.02 Over 2.5 1.92 Under 2.5
Odds not released yet
SC Freiburg

SC Freiburg's next matches

2.14 1 3.60 x 3.74 2
2.17 Over 2.5 1.85 Under 2.5
1.38 +0.25
3.20 -0.25
1.70 1 3.92 x 5.80 2
1.97 Over 2.5 1.97 Under 2.5
Odds not released yet

×

Do you want your own football betting feed for free?

Personalize your feed by following more:
  • Teams
  • Leagues

Great choice! You'll now have the upper hand with all :name: best offers. Let's add some more preferences to tailor your Smartbets experience.

You are following :name: Let's add some more preferences to tailor your Smartbets experience.

Yes, I want my own feed

Already have an account? Log in
Smartbets is certified partner with . Betting via Smartbets is monitored by .
Menu
Search
Log in to smartbets

Don't have an account? Sign up
Sign up to smartbets

By signing up, you agree to Smartbets Terms and conditions and Privacy Policy
Bet slip

Bet with your bookies at Smartbets.

Add a bet to get started.