- Freiburg will be keen to get a result when they travel to Berlin this weekend to face Hertha. Freiburg sit ahead of the relegation battle, still vulnerable of finding themselves demoted at the end of the season. Hertha Berlin sit just ahead of Freiburg on the Bundesliga table with a top eight finish still a possibility.
- More Hertha Berlin vs Freiburg match stats? The hosts will start as favourites in what looks to be a tight battle. Bookmakers have Hertha as a 46% chance of winning the match at home, while the draw is listed as a 28% chance. Freiburg are considered 26% chance to get the win away from home.
- Hertha have won just one of their last six home matches, hosting a 3-1 win over Hannover back in December of 2017. Freiburg meanwhile have won only one away match in their last fifteen away trips, defeating Cologne back in December of 2017.
- Both teams have scored in the last seven Freiburg away games, with a total of 28 goals scored across their last seven away contests. Meanwhile both teams have scored in eleven of the last fourteen Hertha Berlin home matches with a total of 48 goals scored across those matches.
Hertha Berlin vs Freiburg Stats
- Let's look at some Bayern Munich vs Hamburg stats. Seven of the last ten matches between the two teams have seen both teams score with five of those ten matches ending in a draw between the clubs.
- Hertha Berlin will be looking to get their first victory in the league since their away win over Bayer Leverkusen back in February. They have not scored a goal since that victory.
- Freiburg will be keen to respond to their loss at home last week to Bayern Munich. The defending champions destroyed the hosts, defeating them 4-0.