RB Leipzig - Borussia Dortmund Betting Odds

RB Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund Odds Preview

  • A key match for both RB Leipzig and Borussia Dortmund in terms of Champions League qualification with Dortmund currently holding down second place on the table three points and goal difference clear of sixth placed Leipzig.
  • Early goals have been the norm in matches featuring these clubs this season, with Dortmund matches seeing at least one goal on nineteen of twenty four occasions while Leipzig matches have seen a first half goal on twenty of twenty four occasions this campaign.
  • Dortmund matches have seen an average of 3.29 goals scored this season while Leipzig matches have seen an average total of 2.92 goals during 2017/18.
  • Dortmund have scored in all but one of their away matches this season while Leipzig have scored in each of their home matches during the 2017/18 campaign.  
  • Both clubs have avoided surrendering an own goal this season.
RB Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund Match Preview
  • Let’s begin our Leipzig vs Dortmund match preview taking a look at recent meetings. The clubs last met in Leipzig back in October of 2016 with the home club coming away with a 1-0 victory when Naby Deco Keita scored for the hosts in the 89th minute. The clubs have met in Dortmund twice since then, with each club taking a victory, Leipzig winning the most recent meeting 3-2.
  • Based on bookmaker odds, Leipzig are roughly a 36% chance to win the match, while the visitors are graded slightly higher as a 37% chance, with the draw marked at 27%.
  • Dortmund have not lost in the Bundesliga since early December losing at home 1-0 to Werder Bremen. Dortmund’s last defeat away from home was at Stuttgart back in mid November, going down by the score of 2-1.
  • Leipzig will be keen to respond to last weekend’s shock defeat at home 2-1 to bottom of the table Cologne, a match the hosts entered as 1.50 favourites.
  • Leipzig matches have seen both teams score in ten of their last thirteen contests at home, while Dortmund matches have seen both teams score in twenty of their last twenty six away matches.

MATCH STATS

0
Yellow Cards
4
0
Yellow Cards
4
0
Red Cards
0
0
Red Cards
0
3
Corners
3
3
Corners
3

Head 2 head

3 Mar 2018
RB Leipzig RB Leipzig
1 - 1
Borussia Dortmund Borussia Dortmund
14 Oct 2017
Borussia Dortmund Borussia Dortmund
2 - 3
RB Leipzig RB Leipzig
4 Feb 2017
Borussia Dortmund Borussia Dortmund
1 - 0
RB Leipzig RB Leipzig
10 Sep 2016
RB Leipzig RB Leipzig
1 - 0
Borussia Dortmund Borussia Dortmund
12 May 2018
Hertha BSC Hertha BSC
2 - 6
RB Leipzig RB Leipzig
5 May 2018
RB Leipzig RB Leipzig
4 - 1
VfL Wolfsburg VfL Wolfsburg
29 Apr 2018
1. FSV Mainz 1. FSV Mainz
3 - 0
RB Leipzig RB Leipzig
21 Apr 2018
RB Leipzig RB Leipzig
2 - 5
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
15 Apr 2018
SV Werder Bremen SV Werder Bremen
1 - 1
RB Leipzig RB Leipzig
23 May 2018
Los Angeles FC Los Angeles FC
1 - 1
Borussia Dortmund Borussia Dortmund
14 May 2018
FSV Zwickau FSV Zwickau
4 - 4
Borussia Dortmund Borussia Dortmund
12 May 2018
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
3 - 1
Borussia Dortmund Borussia Dortmund
5 May 2018
Borussia Dortmund Borussia Dortmund
1 - 2
1. FSV Mainz 1. FSV Mainz
29 Apr 2018
SV Werder Bremen SV Werder Bremen
1 - 1
Borussia Dortmund Borussia Dortmund

Standings for RB Leipzig & Borussia Dortmund

# TEAM P W D L GF GA +/- PTS LAST 5
1 33 27 3 3 91 24 67 84
2 33 17 9 7 52 37 15 60
3 33 15 10 8 63 44 19 55
4 33 14 10 9 63 47 16 52
5 33 14 10 9 55 42 13 52
6 33 14 8 11 51 51 0 50
7 33 14 7 12 45 44 1 49
8 33 14 6 13 32 35 0 48
9 33 13 8 12 46 50 0 47
10 33 10 13 10 41 40 1 43
Show full table

Offers

Money Back Special’s Real v Liverpool - Money Back as a free bet if Salah scores in 90 minutes

Place a bet of up to 10 on the Real Madrid v Liverpool match this Saturday, and get your stake back as a free bet if Mo Salah scores in 90 minutes. Applies to first, last &, anytime goalscorer, correct score and WhatOddsPaddy markets only. T&Cs apply.

Commercial content | 18+ age limit | T&Cs apply
World cup - WIN A TRIP TO MOSCOW FOR THE FINAL ON JULY 15TH

The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over, who have opted in to Paddy’s Rewards Club.Entries are earned through qualifying for the Paddy’s Rewards Club free bet each Monday between Monday 14th of May 2018 and Monday 18th of June 2018.

Commercial content | 18+ age limit | T&Cs apply
33/1 Darren Till to beat Steven Thompson - £1 Ends Saturday 22:00

New Customers can get Darren Till at an enhanced 33/1 to beat Steven Thompson. Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards/Paypal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.

Commercial content | 18+ age limit | T&Cs apply
Saturday – Champions League Final 60/1 Liverpool to beat Real Madrid- £1 Ends Saturday 19:45

New Customers can get Liverpool at an enhanced 60/1 to beat Real Madrid (90 mins). Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards/Paypal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.

Commercial content | 18+ age limit | T&Cs apply
Saturday 26th May Real Madrid v Liverpool – Champion League Final A yellow card to be shown – 40/1 (Max £1 bet)

UK+IRE New Customers Only. Winning bets paid in cash based on the normal price on our website. Enhanced odds paid in free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days. Losing £5 free bet excludes Coral Connect.

Commercial content | 18+ age limit | T&Cs apply
Saturday – Champions League Final 40/1 Real Madrid v 60/1 Liverpool Ends Saturday 19:45

New Customers can get Real at an enhanced 40/1 to win 90 mins or Liverpool at 60/1. Max Stake £1. Winnings paid in free bets, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards/Paypal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. T&C’s Apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.

USE BONUS CODE:
ZSKA27
Commercial content | 18+ age limit | T&Cs apply

Odds On Related Matches

Starting soon

13.25 1 8.40 x 1.13 2
1.17 Over 2.5 6.25 Under 2.5
1.90 +2.5
1.87 -2.50
4.70 1 3.40 x 1.93 2
2.32 Over 2.5 1.68 Under 2.5
1.96 +0.5
1.94 -0.50

×

Do you want your own football betting feed for free?

Personalize your feed by following more:
  • Teams
  • Leagues

Great choice! You'll now have the upper hand with all :name: best offers. Let's add some more preferences to tailor your Smartbets experience.

You are following :name: Let's add some more preferences to tailor your Smartbets experience.

Yes, I want my own feed

Already have an account? Log in
Smartbets is certified partner of . Betting via Smartbets is monitored by .
Menu
Search
Log in to smartbets

Don't have an account? Sign up
Sign up to smartbets

By signing up, you agree to Smartbets Terms and conditions and Privacy Policy
Bet slip

Bet with your bookies at Smartbets.

Add a bet to get started.