Winner Sports is an all round good site with all the right foundations in place to keep building. Notable positives of the site are the all round sports coverage, a comprehensive sports and statistics section powered by Betradar, and generous live odds with an impressive odds refresh speed. You also have customer support advisors that are quick to support you at any time of the day, and an all important cash out service.
However, there are a few negatives to highlight. First of all the deposit bonus seems like a big attraction, almost reminiscent of a casino style bonus. But a closer look will show you that the rollover requirement is 8 times the bonus amount, which will surely put off a low level punter.
We also feel that they should be offering odds for the biggest E-Sports markets, particularly League of Legends (LOL) and Counter Strike. And finally, they should be making more of a push for extra visibility and conversion via social media. They simply cannot compete with the reach of some of the leading bookmakers, particularly on Twitter.
Pros & Cons
Winner pros & cons
- Easy bonus to access.
- Potential to make a good return on a £200 bonus.
- Extremely high rollover requirement.
- Further restrictions including multi bet % and max winnings.
Winner Sports Bonus
A Free £10 Bet on Tennis for all Winner Customers!
MAXFREE5 GET YOUR BONUS
How to activate Winner Sports Bonus
- Click Here to register a new account with Winner Sports.
- Set your chosen payment method and make a qualifying deposit of £30 or more.
- Once your first deposit has been accepted you will be prompted to accept a selection of Terms & Conditions (see below) and opt into the new account offer.
- You can then enjoy a 100% deposit bonus up to a maximum of £200.
You can activate this Winner Sports bonus within just a few minutes, and you then have 14 days to meet the bonus rollover requirements to make your combined cash/bonus balance available for withdrawal.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- This promotion does not apply to anyone that already holds an account with Winner Sports.
- Once you receive your bonus, you must settle bets to the value of 8 times the bonus before you can make a withdrawal.
- The maximum bonus is capped at £200.
- Only bets placed including at least one selection with odds of Evens (2.00) or greater and no selections with odds of 10/1 or greater (11.00) will count towards the bonus rollover requirement.
- You must complete the turnover requirement within 14 days of the bonus being issued, otherwise any winnings made will be forfeited.
- At least 50% of the bets made towards the bonus requirement must be placed on multiple bets.
- The maximum winnings that you can withdraw from your combined bonus and cash balance is £2,000. Anything over this will be forfeited.
- Only bets placed on Winner Sports count towards this promotion, so bets placed on the Casino, Slots, Poker or Bingo will not apply.
- Any bets that are subsequently cashed out do not count towards your bonus rollover requirement.
Betting Markets on Winner
Winner Sports offers a good selection of sporting markets, ranging from the likes of Football and Horse Racing, right through to Aussie Rules and MMA. They even throw in a handful of Entertainment markets, which includes TV talent shows and various awards such as BBC Sports Personality of the Year. As is common practice within the industry now, they also have a selection of political markets, with focus on UK and US elections. Here is the full list of sports available for betting on Winner Sports:
- Horse Racing
- American Football
- Motor Sport
- Rugby Union
- Rugby League
- Ice Hockey
- Aussie Rules
How to sign up at Winner Sports
Winner Sport sign up explained
MAXFREE5 JOIN NOW
Betting on Football
Football is recognised as the number one sport on Winner Sports, and sits atop the sports list in the left side navigation. They put a focus on the highest profile competitions such as the Premier League and Champions League. As you would expect for a leading bookmaker, they have well over 100 betting markets for the biggest games.
They also have a really nice favourites section, which we have utilised for Football during the course of making this review. The Favourites menu is positioned top left and includes the teams that you 'star' from the match list. This also includes how many upcoming markets you can bet on for that team. For example, we had 255 markets for Manchester United betting, split between their final Premier League fixture and FA Cup final with Crystal Palace.
Winner Sports offers markets for Football in each of the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
Sounds like more than enough to go on!
Winner Sports Racing and E-Sports
Winner Sports has a really extensive coverage of Horse Racing, complete with live streaming for all of the biggest races. You simply have to bet a minimum of £0.06 on your chosen race, and load it on your screen by clicking on the video icon. That’s low level entry for the industry.
At the top of the horse racing page you will get a quick overview of the next 2 upcoming races, which includes start time, race venue, names and odds for the first 5 favourites in the race.
Beneath this, the page is split into racing for today, tomorrow and the future. Rather than scroll down the page, you can also make this selection from the drop down menu on the left side, which will jump you straight down to the page to your chosen section.
The bit that gets our attention is the option to add multiple races to your own personalised race card. Here, you can tick all the races you are interested in and create a coupon with all those races in one place. This saves you time navigating back and forth to the starting Horse Racing page.
Winner Sports currently don't have any E-Sports markets on their sportsbook. As a growing phenomenon in the industry, they should act quickly to add this to their site offering. We made a request to add this via the live chat service and were told that they are looking into it
Tools & Features
On the Betting Services section in the left side, you can get access to Live Scores and Statistics for the full range of sports on Winner. Both sections are powered by Betradar.
The sections are somewhat interlinked in that you can check a live match for the score updates, then move into the statistics section to get an overview of the league standings, head to head records, fixtures and archives.
The live scores section is particularly useful for guiding your next live bet. You can see all the In-Play events in green, and use the magnifying glass icon to expand specific events and get more detailed information.
We were really impressed with the live betting experience on Winner Sports, particularly because of the speed that the live odds refresh right in front of you. On certain bookmakers, you will see the same odds until you refresh the page, which means you often add to the bet slip then have to accept either a price rise or drop. On Winner Sports you can watch the market update right in front of you.
Winner Sports do offer Live Streaming, although it is mainly restricted to Horse Racing - just look out for the TV icon alongside the event. You will see a number of these on the Home Page for selected race meets, and of course on the Horse Racing tab tab itself.
If you try to click on the video icon without placing a bet, you will be prompted to do so before the live stream becomes available. The minimum bet placement to get access to a live stream is just £0.06.
We feel that they could benefit from making the Live Streaming service more visible on the website, as we had to turn to Live Chat to obtain more info around this. However, one useful thing you can do is filter the sports calendar to include only streamed events on Winner Sports.
By doing this you can see the top 4 favourites for each race available for live stream, with links to pre event betting, the number of horses in the race, and the number of markets available. You also get clear info on the each way betting, particularly whether you will be paid for top 2 or 3, and whether you will get 1/4 or 1/5 odds.
Promotions and cash-out
If your horse is leading going into the final furlong, but is beaten by a less than a head, you will get your money back as a free bet!
- The offer applies to UK flat races.
- The minimum stake must be £5, up to a maximum of £10.
- Free bets will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
- The free bet is then only valid for a further 24 hours and can only be used for bets on horse racing.
- The offer does not apply to multiple or special bets. Void bets will not qualify for the free bet refund.
Cash out with Winner Sports gives you the power to decide! Do you stick or twist? If there's one game to go on your accumulator and you're starting to feel uneasy, or you just want to cut your losses in general, cash out may be the way to go. To cash out, follow this simple process:
- Navigate to Open Bets at the top right of your screen. This is a permanent display alongside your bet slip.
- You can also find your open bets by going to the bet list section in your account.
- Click on the orange cashout value.
- The system will calculate the pay out and give you confirmed time and date for the settlement of your bet.
A few other things to be aware of:
- Cash out is more unlikely to be available if your selection is in play, and the live odds are fluctuating more regularly. For example, if a goal is scored, or a penalty is awarded, there will be a temporary suspension in the market.
- Cash out will not be available for any bet which contributes towards a wagering bonus.
- Cash out is currently only available on selected Football and Tennis markets.
Website and Mobile
Winner Sports strikes a nice blend with the appearance of their website, between communicating a stand-out price offer for the day and providing a clean feel for the user. The promotional box at the top of the page isn't too intrusive, but gives you a good incentive should you be interested.
Otherwise, the navigation is simple enough to find all of the markets you need. As we've already alluded to, the Favourites section is a nice way of collecting all the available markets for the teams you follow. You also have quick links which take you direct to the biggest sports events on any given day.
And finally, the betting services on offer towards the bottom of the page, including the live statistics, are a welcome addition to the website. We would actually advise moving these into a more prominent position, as they can be so useful at helping you pick out a bet!
The Winner Sports mobile site is very similarly laid out, albeit on a smaller scale. You can actually play on the mobile design from your desktop, by clicking on the Mobile tab towards at the bottom of your page. This gives you a pretty good preview if you’re thinking of playing on the move.
The only real difference is even greater emphasis on live betting, with a quick bet placement which encourages customers to turn over more bets and more money straight from their pocket!
You can also download the Winner Sports App to an Apple or Android device. The App itself features slick design, simple navigation and generous live betting odds!
A fair criticism of the Winner Sports live chat service would be that you cannot utilise it until you are logged in. Which of course also means that you cannot access it if you don't have an account. This is probably an error because many prospective players would like to find out more about the options on the website before making a commitment to joining and depositing.
One thing you can say about the live chat service is, once you are logged in, it's certainly one of the quickest and most efficient in the industry. If anything, it’s almost too hard to leave the chat itself. There is no specific button to cancel the chat, so you can close the box but the advisors will keep coming back to you to check that they've answered all your questions!
There is also a free helpline, if you live in the UK, which you can reach via 0800 066 2410. You can also contact them via email address, with details on the website. However, it is a little annoying that by clicking on either the phone number or email option, the website tries to direct you to an unnecessary, external application.
Winner Sports is a welcome addition to the popular Winner Casino offering. They have a good sports coverage and generous live odds across all the top sports. You can also take advantage of their £200 deposit bonus offer when you register.
Winner Sports Bonus
A Free £10 Bet on Tennis for all Winner Customers!
MAXFREE5 GET YOUR BONUS
Register with Winner Sports today and pick up a 100% deposit bonus up to a maximum of £200!
SmartBets is the odds comparison site that gives you relevant real-time odds and stats. Whether you are an experienced punter, or a fan who wants to add excitement to the game, you can improve your betting with a personalised punter profil. Sign up today to get 50+ markets across 35 leading bookmakers and get access to the DIRECT BET feature.